Join Our Chapter
How Do I Join?
- Our chapter is seeking men S.T.E.M. majors who want more out of the Pitt experience, and wish to succeed socially, academically, and professionally.
- We seek hard working individuals with an interest in becoming men of excellence and character.
- If you are interested please fill out the interest form below, and come out to our semester recruitment events (See Attached Schedule)
The brothers of Triangle understand that joining a fraternity can seem like a big commitment, especially during these unprecedented times. We have compiled answers to some Frequently Asked Questions about Triangle and what we have to offer. We also encourage you to read our parent letter below, and reach out to our Chapter President if you have any lingering questions.
To join a Fraternity at Pitt you must:
- Have at least a 2.5 GPA and at least 12 completed credits
- Sign up for a FSL 101 Session
- Complete the Grade Release/Hazing Agreements (See attached picture)
Questions? Email Triangle’s VP of Recruitment, Joe Sukinik, with any questions you might have.